Call for Papers
Global Politics Review (GPR) is a peer-reviewed open access journal of International Studies published by the Association for Research, Innovation and Social Science (ARISS). The Journal accepts submissions all-year round and publishes them on a rolling basis. Published articles are collected in April and October in two separate issues. Authors wishing to publish in GPR can submit papers of up to 8000 words, essays up to 4000 words, and reviews no longer than 2000 words.
GPR features high-quality research papers, interviews, and essays that survey new contributions to the fields of international relations and international security. GPR also accepts articles that engage with the international dimensions of related fields, such as economics, law, and history. Articles are judged on the basis of originality, argumentation, and prose. GPR welcomes submissions from scholars at all stages of their careers.
What We Offer:
- Open Access: GPR has no paywall or hidden fees, it is simply open for everyone.
- Ethical Licensing: you retain full copyright of your work, we simply publish it for you.
- Outreach: we have a large and diverse readership, strong social media presence, and solid indexing.
- Peer-review: we adhere to a double-blind peer-review policy where the identity of the reviewer and the author are concealed from both parties.
- Proofreading: our in-house editorial team proofreads all accepted manuscripts.